Another Travel Lover is based in the Netherlands and is responsible for the processing of personal data as written in this privacy statement.
Which personal data do we collect
Another Travel Lover receives your personal information because you provide us with this data (f.e. through a contact form) or you use this website (measuring data for the improvement of this website). This is an overview of the data we can collect:
- First & Last name (Contact form)
- E-mail address (Contact form)
- Data about your browsing activities on this website (Analytics & Mouseflow)
- Internet browser and the device you are using while browsing this website (Analytics & Mouseflow)
- Data about the websites you visit after this one (if you click on an ad or affiliate link)
Our website does not have the intention of collecting data from website visitors below the age of 16, unless there is permission from a parent or legal guardian. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is below the age of 16. That’s why we advice parents to check and to be involved in the online activities of their kids, so it can be prevented that data is collected from kids under the age of 16 without permission of a parent or legal guardian.
If you are convinced that we collected personal data of a minor, please contact us through email@example.com in order to get that information deleted.
Why are we collecting data?
Another Travel Lover handles personal information / data because of the following reasons:
– When you provide us with a first name, last name and e-mail address through the contact form, this information is used to contact you.
– Another Travel Lover tracks your browsing on several websites in order to improve this website.
How long do we keep the data in our archives
Another Travel Lover keeps your data no longer than necessary to reach the abovementioned goals. We have the following retention period for these categories of personal data:
- First name, last name, e-mail address — Until this website ceases to exist — So we’re able to contact you about your question / collaboration / comment.
- Data about your browsing activities on this website — Until this website ceases to exist — So we can see how our efforts to improve this website are working out.
- Internet browser and the device you are using while browsing this website — Until this website ceases to exist — So we can see how our efforts to improve this website are working out.
- Data about the websites you visit after this one (if you click on an ad or affiliate link) — Up to 60 days, depending on the advertisement campaign — So our partners can track traffic from AnotherTravelLover.com to other websites and see if purchases are made, in order to pay the right amount of commission.
Sharing personal data with third party companies
Anothertravellover.com works with affiliate platforms like TradeTracker, Daisycon, Awin and other affiliate programs. Basically it works like this:
Primarily these affiliate networks use the data which is being collected to facilitate the relationship between publishers and advertisers. This means they make sure that there is a record when visitors are redirected to other websites affiliated with these networks, and make a sale, lead, or any other desired action. This enables the affiliate networks to reward Anothertravellover.com the correct commission. Some of the data used for tracking will be considered personal data under the GDPR.
When an individual customer journey is tracked from Anothertravellover.com to another affiliated website, this requires the processing of personal data. For this purpose, these networks do not use data which is able to identify an individual by name, but does use data which is specific to that individual. It therefore uses pseudonymous personal data.
Processing personal data
The abovementioned affiliate networks are committed to keeping all data they hold safe, by implementing appropriate organisational and technical measures to protect against unlawful or unauthorized processing and against accidental damage, destruction or loss.
Other than that, Another Travel Lover only provides personal data to third party companies in order to comply with the Dutch / European law.
Cookies we use
You can edit your browser settings so it won’t save any cookies anymore. In these settings you can also delete cookies / information which were saved earlier. If you need more information about cookies, please read this.
See, edit or remove your personal data / information
You have the right to see the personal data we collected, and you have the right to edit or remove it. You also have the right to transfer your personal data to other parties. This means you can ask us to send your personal information to other parties of your choice. You have the right to withdraw your permission and to object to the processing of your personal data.
If you would like to see, edit, remove or transfer your personal data, or if you would like to withdraw your permission regarding the processing of your personal information, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To make sure the request is done by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID together with the abovementioned request. Make sure to black out the photo, the machine readable zone, the document number and the identification number before sending the copy of the ID. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but definitely within four weeks.
Another Travel Lover wants you to know you are able to file a complaint with the national supervising organisation (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens). You can do so via the following page (Dutch): https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How do we secure the personal data we collect
Another Travel Lover takes the protection of personal data very serious and we take suitable measures in order to prevent misuse, loss and unauthorized access to this data. If you are under the impression that your data is not secured well enough, or if there are any clues of possible misuse, please contact email@example.com.